Workout 1 – ‘Hi, my name is’
Submit team name by Friday, August 12 at 12pm.
Workout 2 – ‘Dirty Plates’
Minute 1: Plate Lunges (15/10#)
Minute 2: Plate Devil’s Press (15/10#)
Minute 3: Plate Sit Up (15/10#)
Minute 4: Plate Goblet Squats (15/10#)
Minute 5: Plate Ground to Overhead (15/10#)
- 5 scores
- Max reps for each movement.
- One Person does one movement at a time.
- Each person must do five movements, but it can be any 5 movements.
- Plates start on the ground. (You can’t hand to teammate)
- Clock set for 15 1-minute periods
- Two non-working people are in the waiting area.
- Can change people before the clock beeps, but can’t start working until the clock beeps.
- Waiting area by the pull up rig.
- For the plate sit up, the plate starts behind the head and finishes in front of the toes to count. You may use an ab mat.
Workout 3 – ‘Pull and Push’
For Total Time and Total Weight
-15-minute time cap
-Two barbells — one for women and one for men.
-Two scores — one score is the total weight lifted by all three athletes, the second score is total time for the 2K row.
-Each person must row at least 250m meters at a time.
-Monitor will be set for 2K row.
-Must have collars on the barbell for the deadlift to count.
Workout 4 – ‘Double Repeat’
50 Power Snatch (75/55)
50 Box Jump/Step Over (20-inch)
50 Knee Raises
50 Wall Ball (14/10, 9-foot)
50 Burpee over plate
50 Power Clean (75/55)
TIME CAP = 15:00
-One person working at a time.
-While one person is working, a second person is holding a pair of 35# KBs.
-Two scores — time when your team finishes the wall balls and time or total reps when your team finishes the power cleans.
– One person working, one person in the KB holding area, one person in the waiting area.
– must be 9 feet and not above or below it.
Workout 5 – ‘Sled and Sand’
Sled Push (with sandbag on sled) x 25m
Sandbag over shoulder x 15 reps
Sled Rope Pull (with sandbag on sled) x 25m
Sandbag deadlift x 15 cal
-One person working at a time
-Must stay in the same order — athlete 1, athlete 2, athlete 3, athlete 1, athlete 2, etc…
-Score is total number of rounds and meters/reps completed
-Meters only counted at 25.
-Second sandbag is held by a resting partner. Sandbags may never touch the ground.
-If the sandbag falls off the sled, you must return to the start line and start over.
-The sled/sandbag and the athlete must cross the line before the next person can go.
– One movement completed at a time.