Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band, kb
1) Foam Roll Pecs 60s each
2) Biphasic Pec Stretch 60s each
3) 3 Rounds of:
– 20ft Bear Crawl
– 10 Band Pass through
– 10 each Split Stance 1-arm Rows
– 3-5 Plyo Push-ups
4) 3:00 Jump Rope practice
5) Bench Press w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w 1s pause halfway down, 1s pause at chest.
3/9 x 3 every 60s.
– 3 Warm-up sets, 9 working sets
– Switch Grips every 3 sets of working sets starting narrower and finishing slightly wider.
– These are SPEED reps
– 50% of 1RM
Minute 1: 30s Max Double Unders
Minute 2: 30s Max Burpees
Minute 3: 30s Max Cal Bike
Minute 4: 30s Max Ring Rows
– Goal: 30s of hard-effort but sustainable work. Keep rep counts consistent for all 4 rounds.
Rx+: (Ring Muscle-ups for Ring Rows)
L3: (Elevated Ring Rows)
L2: (30s Double Under attmepts)
L1: (30s Penguin Taps) (Up downs)
3 x 12-15. Rest 60s