Note: Friday, March 31 will be the last day we post workouts to the web site. No Excuses CrossFit members may view the workouts through the Chalk It app. Please contact Coach Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the access code.
Equipment required: Foam roller, light/medium band
1) 1 Round:
– 60s each Foam Roll Pecs
– 60s each Biphasic Pec Stretch
2) 3 Rounds:
– 2 each Spiderman Lunge
– 15 Seated Band Row
– 3-5 Plyo Push-ups
– 60s Row increasing pace each round
3) Close Grip Bench Press w. an empty barbell
1 x 5 w 1s pause halfway down, 1s pause at chest.
Close Grip Bench Press
Build to a heavy 3 over 5-6 sets. Rest 3:00 between heavier sets.
– Sets of 5,4,3,3,3
L1. Build to a moderate 3
1 ¼ Banded Glute Hip Thrust
5 x 12-15 reps. Rest 60s
– Band set-up can be placed over the feet and pulled up over knees rather than in using the J-hooks
Max Cal Row
10 each Walking Lunges
– Goal: Challenging effort, 75 Cals, 40 Burpees. RPE 8
L1: (Up Downs)